Chau Chak Wing Museum
Meet in the Museum Foyer at 11.00am
A guided Tour of the museum, Sydney’s newest centre for Arts & Culture, will be followed by lunch at the adjacent Cafe. Bringing together art, science, history and ancient cultures, the museum will be the new cultural heart of the University of Sydney’s main campus.
The Museum features are wide ranging –
- Gululu dhuwala djalkiri – welcome to the Yolŋu foundations
- The Mummy Room
- Natural Selections: animal worlds
- The Business of Photography: the 19th century studio
- Roman Spectres
- Daniel Boyd: contemporary art projects #1
- As always, partners are encouraged to attend.
Cost is $5 with lunch at your own expense.