Terms and Conditions of Membership
I, the Applicant, and shall, as a Member, agree to:
- To be bound by the provisions of the Club’s constitution, by-laws and/or standing resolutions and agree to take an active role in the Club through my attendance and participation.
- The understanding that the information provided in this application will be used to assess my application and maintain my membership. I understand that my application may not be processed if any of the above information is not provided.
- Acknowledging that at some time during my membership, I may be called upon to take an active role on the Management Committee but will not be under any obligation to accept such role.
- Consenting to the information in this form being included in the ‘Directory of Members’ to be available only to Members of the Club.
- The understanding that I may access any personal information the Club holds about me (upon request to the Membership Officer).
- The understanding that the minimum information required by PSPL is my first name and family name and that it is my responsibility to advise the Club Secretary in writing if I do not want PSPL to hold any of the additional information in this application form or I do not wish to be contacted by PSPL.
I agree to and accept, as an Applicant and Member, that:
- The Club advises that it holds Public Liability Insurance of $20 million through PSPL and that I can access a summary of this coverage through the Club Secretary or the PSPL website.
- The Club may publish photographs of its members on its website, in its newsletter and/or on social media to promote the Club and its events. By signing this application form, I consent to the publication of such photographs unless I have advised the Club Secretary in writing that I do not consent to such publication.
- The Club Secretary may provide photographs of Club members for use in PSPL’s publications, website and/or social media. By signing this application form, I consent to the publication of such photographs unless I have advised the Club Secretary in writing that I do not consent to such publication.